Today I'm going to show you How to Make the Fastest Shaker Christmas Gift Tag!
Now a closer look at the stamping...
And, the double whammy is that the recipient can use this to decorate their tree or hang in the wind0w--two for the price of one!
Doesn't this look like a million bucks? But no, it's a very simple and quick design. Using the Classic Cloche domes--that's all the hard work done for you...you simply stamp, add sequins and you're done!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (TMTS2VZV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 (length) by 3 3/8 (width); use the corner rounder (Detailed Trio punch) to round the top 2 corners.
2. Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 3 1/2 X 3 1/4; use the corner rounder on the top 2 corners.
*Use the dome die (Classic Cloche Bundle) to cut the "hole" in the balmy layer (keep the die cut)
*Stamp random dots (Classic Cloche stamps) in Balmy Blue on the Balmy blue layer
*Center the balmy cardstock (don't glue it down yet) over the white and using a pencil draw the dome opening on the white cardstock
*Add 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small rhinestone to the "sky" to add a bit of sparkle
*If desired, erase the penciled marks
*Add about a teaspoon of sequins (Subtle Shimmer Sequins) on top of the stamped village--be sure to keep the sequins centered.
4. Remove the adhesive covering on the TOP (front) of the dome; insert the dome through backside of the die cut opening of the Balmy Blue layer.
* Add a few dots of liquid glue to the underside of the Balmy layer and remove the adhesive covering from the dome backside.
*Layer this centered over the white stamped layer--press down well to make sure there's a good seal for retaining the sequins.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the tag using any hand held 1/8" or 1/4" punch
*Cut 18" of Glittered Shimmer White ribbon--loop through hole.
*Cut approximately 8" white ribbon, tie a bow and adhere to top of dome using a glue dot.
6. On the dome die cut out stamp "to" and "from" in Memento ink. Note you can mount these on the same block to save time.
7. Adhere this dome cut out to back of tag with liquid glue.
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!