Today I'll show you How to Make Another Tea Light Card. If you missed Tuesday's card...check it out here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/11/how-to-light-up-your-tent-card.html
Just by changing the designer paper and the material for the ornament overlay--you can change the entire "look" of the card. Today's card is more formal with the copper foil and the Evergreen based designer paper. Adding that red bow adds a burst of color that complements the red berries in the paper.
Here's today's version...
Here's the lighted photo
From the side.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (TMTS2VZV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Evening Evergreen cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score at 2 1/2 & 6 3/4 (2 1/2 X 4 1/4 section = card base).
2. Cut Evergreen cardstock 2 1/2 X 4 1/4; adhere to bottom of base to add stability.
3. Soft Seafoam cardstock 4 X 4; Cut Tidings of Christmas DSP 3 7/8 X 3 7/8. Adhere this to the Spruce with liquid glue. Adhere this unit with liquid glue to the first 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 square (furthest from the 2 1/2 X 4 1/4 section.)
*Using the open oval ornament dies (Detailed Baubles) die cut the ornament in this section (save ornament for making a tag).
*Cut Vellum cardstock 4 X 4; glue dot this to the backside of this square (covers the ornament opening).
4. Die cut the detailed ornament with Joy from Copper foil; using small dots of liquid glue on the back side--adhere to front of the vellum so it is centered in the ornament opening.
*Adhere red rhinestone as shown in photo.
5. Cut approximately 7" Double stitched satin ribbon, tie in bow - adhere with glue dot to top of ornament.
6. Cut Copper foil 5/8 X 4; cut Evening Evergreen 1/2 X 3 7/8; adhere these together with liquid glue. Adhere four large Brushed metallic dots evenly spaced on the Evergreen layer. Adhere this unit to the 2 1/2 X 4 1/4" section with dimensionals...position approximately 1/8" from front edge. This acts as the "stop."
7. Fold into a triangle with the front positioned behind the "stop."
8. Insert a battery operated tea light inside the tent.
Your card is ready for giving! Light up your holiday!
Supplies: Click on any image below - you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.