Today I'm going to show you Another Simple Quick DIY Christmas Gift Tag Using Delicate Baubles Dies. And if you read all the way there's a bonus tag today and a bonus idea.
If you missed Tuesdays first gift tag you can see it here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/11/how-to-create-simple-quick-diy-christmas-gift-tags-using-delicate-baubles-dies.html.
Today we're using the same die for the base--the arabesque solid image die & the top layer with the Christmas tree die---isn't that stunning? Add a few Holiday Rhinestones to the tree star & side starts --and you have one fantastically beautiful gift tag.
I did add Wink of Stella to the tree branches (on the designer paper) -- regardless of the light I cannot capture that sparkle--but this adds great dimension to the tree.
Now I love to color--so as I looked at the coordinating stamp set I see a beautiful stamp that we can die cut with the arabesque die..this image is wonderful for coloring but I had limited time---so here's a quick rendition of the stamped tag and I did use the Blends and a ton of rhinestones because---there's never too much sparkle! So here's your bonus gift tag...
And now your bonus idea! Why not make a dozen of these cuties, bundle them into one of the acetate card boxes (#144628--10 boxes for $7, annual catalog p. 137) and you have an wonderful gift for someone on your list! Everyone can use gift tags--they will look beautiful and festive through the acetate--just add a ribbon and a gift tag and you're set!
I hope you enjoyed these Gift tags---they are super fun and your recipients will think you are a true artist! Enjoy!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (TMTS2VZV) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Die cut the solid image of the arabesque design from your favorite Designer Series Paper (I used Tidings of Christmas) and another from Basic White cardstock--adhere these with liquid glue.
2. Die cut the Christmas tree image from Shaded Spruce cardstock--using small dots of liquid glue adhere this to the top of the solid designer paper image.
Note: Using Adhesive Sheets on the back of the Shaded Spruce cardstock prior to die-cutting can be very quick when applying this layer to the designer paper.
3. Stamp 'to-from' in black in on the back of the tag.
4. Punch a hole in the top of the tag using any handheld 1/4" circle punch.
5. Cut approximately 18" of Glittered White ribbon, loop through the above hole and you're ready to go!
Your tag is ready for giving.
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!