Today we're going to take a Second Sneak Peak at Stampin'Up! New Eden's Garden. This beautiful set of products is truly amazing--the stamps & dies will be in the new Jan-June Mini catalog but you'll be able to nab them beginning November 2nd--so you can play with them two months early.
If you missed Tuesday's first peek then check it out here: https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/10/sneak-peak-at-using-the-new-stampinup-bundle-edens-garden.html
I'm attaching the brochure here Download 10.01.21_FLYER_EDENSGARDEN_Q4OOP_US
so you can see the entire group of products which include:
*Eden's Garden Cling Stamp Set
*Ever Eden DEsigner Series Paper**
*Ever Eden 12 X 12 Cotton paper**
**These products are only available while supplies last and will not be in the new mini.
Today we're featuring the stunning designer paper that is included with this collection--Ever Eden...the front of each piece is embedded with gold foil--this effect is so beautiful that you won't want to diminish it's beauty --you'll just want to make it the focal point...take a look
In this card we are simply adding the edging from the die set--the edging is a continuation of the paper design in evergreen cardstock--so simple yet it adds so much detail. A die cut label in gold foil is used to coordinate with the embedding in the paper..a simple greeting and y0u have an amazing card.
I'm taking Pre-orders for any of these products (or the entire collection) and will be placing the order for you November 2nd or you may place the order yourself. If you want to preorder then contact me before 8PM on 11/1/21 (410 836 8016 or [email protected]).
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies that are used in addition to Eden's Garden.
Remember if you place an order online & use my monthly Host Code (Y9WQ796M) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
1. Cut Soft Succulent cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Put card front through Timeworn Type embossing folder
3. Cut Evening Evergreen cardstock 1 X 5 1/2; die cut edging on long side
4. Cut Ever Eden designer paper (see photo for design) 2 X 5 1/2; glue to edging with liquid adhesive (adhere approximately 1/8" below the design line)' adhere this unit to bottom of card front with glue.
5. Die cut label from gold foil
6. Cut Basic White cardstock 1/2 X 2 5/8; stamp verse in Evening Evergreen ink. Adhere to gold label with glue dots. Adhere to top of card front with glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.