As I mentioned Tuesday, you don't need to have the Shaded Summer stamp set but You'd Be Crazy Not To! If you missed our creations on Tuesday...definitely check it out https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/09/you-dont-really-need-the-shaded-summer-stamp-set.html
Today we're taking another spin with the free Summer Shadow dies & again, this creation does not require the Shaded Summer stamp set, however, the verse and the script are totally awesome so maybe I should take back my statement and say "You'd Be Crazy Not To!" own that stamp set to coordinate with these fantastic dies...here's today's card
Using the layered dies you can create the depth that makes these images awesome---you can use these dies separately and create a unique effect.
Did you notice again that the designer paper is from the Beautifully Penned DSP--it too is free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase.
Remember you can get this die set free with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2; score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 3/4 X 3 1/2; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Designer Series Paper (Beautifully Penned) 4 5/8 X 3 3/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Die cut 3 of each of the following:
*half flower solid from Coastal Cabana cardstock
*half flower overlay from Bermuda Bay cardstock
*small triple leaf from Shaded Spruce cardstock
*Adhere the flower die cuts together with liquid glue; adhere to card front with dimensionals
*Slip in the leaf die cuts & adhere with liquid glue
5. Cut approximately 7" of Black Glittered Organdy ribbon, tie in bow and adhere under flowers with a glue dot.
6. Cut Basic White cardstock 5/8 X 2 3/4; stamp verse in black ink
7. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3/4 X 2 1/2; adhere to back of above and adhere to card front with liquid glue.
Your card if ready for sending!
Supplies: Click in any image below and you'll be in my store--order your suppies today!