What's black and white and red all over? Ohhh, and yes, it feels like home? It's another beautiful card created with the Feels Like Home stamp set and the Beautifully Penned designer series paper. Here's the card.
Tuesday we created a totally black and white card (if you missed it click here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/08/whats-black-white-and-feels-like-home.html ) with the same stamp and a different page of the Beautifully Penned DSP. Today we switched to a darker background and added a bit of color--we added the red door and a sentiment...there are some very appropriate sentiments in this stamp set. By using the basic colors there's little to do and the card is spectacular!
Let me remind you that both the stamp set and the designer paper are completely free with purchase of $50 (each item requires a $50 purchase or you can place a $100 purchase and get both).
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Gray cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designer paper (Beautifully Penned) 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to gray layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut Basic Black cardstock 2 3/4 X3 1/2.
5. Cut Basic White cardstock 2 5/8 X 3 3/8
*Stamp image in Memento black ink
*Color door with Dark Real Red Blend.
*Adhere to black layer with liquid glue
*Adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals
5. Cut Basic White cardstock 3/4 X 1 3/8; stamp verse in black ink
6. Cut Basic Black cardstock 1/2 X 1 1/2; adhere to back of stamped white piece with liquid glue; adhere to card front with dimensioals (see photo for placement).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click in any image below and you'll be in my store---order your supplies today!