Want to see what a broken home looks like? Pretty cool, right--we just broke that panel into 3 equal pieces. Again* we are stamping with the Feels Like Home stamp set but this time we're using the Brick and Mortar embossing folder to carry over the brick in the stamped house. This gives a totally different perspective for the image background.*If you missed the first 2 cards--check last week's posts.
This time we layered the long horizontal verse across the front which ties the three panels together.
Remember you can get this stamp set free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Smoky Slate cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Smoky Slate cardstock 5 3/8 X 4 1/8; run through Brick & Mortar embossing folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue. (If you like shading try using a sponge dauber (#133773) and Smoky Slate ink (147113) to enhance the brick embossing).
3. Cut the following layers
*Basic Gray 2 3/8 X 4
*Real Red 3 X 3
*Basic Black 2 3/4 X3 5/8
*Basic White 3 3/8 X 2 5/8
4. Stamp home image on white layer with Memento black ink; color door with Dark Real Red Blend; Cut this piece vertically at 1 1/8" strips and adhere to black layer with liquid glue leaving approximately 1/16" between the panels.
5. Adhere this unit to the red layer with dimensionals and adhere this to the Basic gray with liquid glue; adhere the entire unit to card front with glue.
6. Die cut long label (Floral Gallery dies) from Basic White; stamp verse in black in. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!