There's another way to break up a home...want to see?
Yes, same home but we broke the panels horizontally this time...pretty awesome, right? In this card we've brightened the background by using the Beautifully Penned designer paper with the white predominating and just small black dots to carry out our black and white color scheme. And instead of coloring the door we just added a hit of red with the narrow background peeping at the top and bottom of the image.
This is our last in the Feels Like Home Series...I hope you've enjoyed the multiple designs that are possible with this wonderful stamp set as well as some fun with the play on words as we progressed with our designs.
Remember you can get this stamp set free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at [email protected]
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut This Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2; score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Smoky Slate 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Real Red 3 1/2 X 3 1/8 adhere to center of card front with liquid glue.
4. Cut Smokey Slate 3 3/4 X 2 7/8.
5. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 5/8 X 2 5/8; stamp image in black ink; cut horizontal panes 7/8" each. Adhere these panels to the above Smokey layer with glue leaving about 1/16" between the panels. Adhere this unit to the card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!