Well, It's Time for "Leafing" the Summer Shadows Dies. We've created some lovely cards using these free dies and this will be our last in the series. So since we are saying good bye and "leafing" this set I thought we'd use the "Leaf" dies for a nice simple and quick card...
And a bit closer to our die cuts...
We're using the warm copper to coordinate with the lovely Cinnamon Cider in the Harvest Meadows Designer Series Paper...and topping it off with the new Brushed Metallic self-adhesive dots. We used the Stazon Saddle Brown ink (one of my favorites during the autumn designs because of it's rich soft brown color). This is such a simple design and yet very striking in the autumn tones.
We hope you have enjoyed discovering several beautiful ways to use your new FREE Summer Shadows dies. Tune in next week for something new!
Remember you can get this die set free with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Cinnamon Cider cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; adhere to card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut Designer paper (Harvest Meadows 4 7/8 X 3 5/8; adhere to card with liquid glue.
4. Cut Very Vanilla 1 3/4 X 4 1/2; stamp the verse in Saddle Brown ink in the lower right of this piece
5. Cut approximately 9" of Pale Papaya ribbon, tie around right end of vanilla piece in a bow; adhere to card front with dimensionals.
6. Die cut (Summer Shadow Dies #156618) 3 triple leaf overlays from copper foil; adhere to vanilla with glue.
7. Adhere 2 small and 1 large Copper Brushed Metallic dots (see placement in photo).
Your Card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today.