So How Strong is Your Heart? Today we're creating with a lovely stamp set called Strong of Heart. The reason I asked about "your heart" is that for each stamp set purchased from Stampin'Up! $3 will be donated to support a heart health organization!
Now let's look at today's creation using this versatile set...
As you can see the background is the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper which can still be obtained free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. You'll need to hurry because SAB ends September 30th.
When you first see the set you may think Valentine but there is so much more that you can do with this set that doesn't even hint at a Valentine. The black and white background is a sassy setting for a touch of red and that wonderful verse "You Amaze Me."
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (YQZM72BG) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut black with white stripe dsp (Beautifully Penned DSP) 1 1/4 X 5 7/16, adhere to base of card base with liquid glue.
3. Cut white with black dots (Beautifully Penned DSP) 2 15/16 X 5 7/16, adhere above striped dsp with glue.
4. Cut approximately 16" double stitched satin red ribbon, tie around card in a knot where the two DSP meet.
5 Stamp heart in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock; color with Dark Real Red and Dark Shaded Spruce Blends; adhere to card with glue.
5. Cut Basic White cardstock 1/2 X 2 1/8, stamp verse in black in and adhere to heart with dimensionals.
6. Adhere one large, medium and small rhinestones--see card for placement
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store---order your supplies today.