What's cute, white, free and fuzzy all over? It's one of those darling little sheep in the Counting Sheep Sale-a-bration stamp sets that is stamped on Snowy White Velvet--and did I say this stamp set is free? Take a look!
First I stamped the sheep on the white velvet and then die cut it (the Sheep Dies are also FREE during Sale-a-bration)! Then run your finger over the sheep and it's soft a fuzzy all over! What fun--they are cute as a button and fuzzy too!
...and take a look at the sparkle along the border...
That super sparkle is the Be Dazzling Specialty paper you can get for free too during Sale-a-bration!!! This specialty paper is so sparkly that you'll need your shades on to look at it under bright lights--I LOVE IT!
Remember you can only obtain this stamp set, dies, and specialty paper during Sale-a-bration which runs from August through September. For each $50 or $100 purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini brochure.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (RZ9R2RJ2) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Pool Party cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Be Dazzling 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue
3. Cut Harvest Meadow designer paper (Pool party design) 5 1/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to Be Dazzling with glue dots;
4. Die cut doily (Encircled in Beauty dies) from Bermuda Bay cardstock--adhere to card front with liquid glue (include the circle in the middle that is from the doily).
5. Stamp sheep (Counting Sheep stamps) in Memento ink on Snowy White Velvet; die cut with Sheep dies) adhere to doily with dimensionals
6. Die cut label (Ornate Frames dies) from Pool Party cardstock; stamp verse (Counting Sheep stamps) in Memento ink; adhere to card front with a dimensional under the left side (note- you can attach to the sheep with a dot of glue).
7. Adhere 3 Pool Party rhinestones (Holiday rhinestones) as shown in photo.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!