What's cute, white, free and can jump high red fences? It's a sparkly white sheep from the Counting Sheep Sale-a-bration stamp set! For the last week we've been creating with the adorable stamp set and dies. Today's our last day of playing with this set and here's the answer to today's question...
That bold black and white checked designer paper is another design from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (a host only item in the annual catalog). This set has 48 sheets of colored designs and the back sides are all black and white designs---what a fantastic array of useful designs!
Remember you can only obtain this stamp set and dies during Sale-a-bration which runs from August through September. For each $50 or $100 purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini brochure.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (RZ9R2RJ2) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase).
2. Cut Real Red cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut black and white check designer paper (Pattern Party) 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
4. Die cut fence from Real Red cardstock; adhere to cardfront with liquid glue.
5. Stamp sheep in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock, die cut with Sheep die, apply Wink of Stella and adhere to card front with dimensionals.
6. Die cut 2 clouds (Sheep dies) and label (OrnateFrames) from Basic White cardstock. Adhere clouds to card with liquid glue.
7. Stamp verse (Counting Sheep stamp set) in Memento ink on the label; adhere to card front with dimensionals.
8. Adhere three rhinestones (see photo for placement).
Your Card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: