What are two things that are cute, white, free and fuzzy all over? Sheep twins from the Counting Sheep stamp set that is FREE during Sale-a-bration. Last Thursday we stamped one little cutie and today we are stamping its twin too on the Snowy White Velvet specialty paper. We now have double the fuzzy cuteness! Check it out.
Take a closer look at the fuzzies...
That sweet flowery designer paper is one of the Host Only items in the Stampin'Up! Annual catalog--it's 48 sheets of totally awesome designs called Pattern Party.
Remember you can only obtain this stamp set and dies during Sale-a-bration which runs from August through September. For each $50 or $100 purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini brochure.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (RZ9R2RJ2) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; run through Ornate Floral folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut two pieces of designer paper (Pattern Play) 2 1/8 X 3 1/4; adhere vertically to card front with liquid glue.
4. Die cut scalloped rectangle (So Sweetly Stitched) from Flirty Flamingo cardstock--adhere to card front with liquid glue.
5. Stamp both sheep in Memento ink on Snowy White Velvet paper; die cut (Sheep dies). Adhere to rectangle with dimensionals.
6. Stamp verse (Counting Sheep stamps) in Memento on Snowy White Velvet (5/8 X 1 3/4); adhere above sheep with dimensionals.
7. Adhere 3 Pumpkin Pie sequins (Artistry Blooms) to rectangle (see photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click in any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!