It's So Gorgeous But YOU Can't Buy It!
August 05, 2021
It's So Gorgeous But YOU Can't Buy It! It's the brand new Delicate Dahlia (#156601) stamp set you won't find it in the annual catalog nor in the new July-Jan (holiday) mini! It's in the new Sale-a-bration Mini catalog--& you can get it FREE!!!! For each $50 or $100 that you purchase you can select an item from the Sale-a-bration mini (Click here to see it Download SAB21_JUL_US-en). This Dahlia set requires a $100 purchase.
Here's the set...
The outline coordinates with the solid shaded image...overlay them & magic happens!
Here's a hint for you before you begin your stamping adventure with this set...the outline image & solid image overlay quite well--if you care. If you are just enjoying the stamping--don't worry about it but if you do want to do a very close overlay, mark both stamps with a black marker so that you know how to align them quickly...below are the 2 stamps which I have marked 2 spots on each stamp. This way when I'm stamping I can quickly locate the exact overlay.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (RZ9R2RJ2) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Mango Melody cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Mango Melody 5 7/16 X 4 3/16, put through Timber folder (156406) ; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 5 1/4 X 3 1/2
*Stamp large dahlia outline image in Pumpkin Pie ink over entire piece
*Overlay large solid dahlia image in Mango Melody
4. Cut Pumpkin Pie 4 3/4 X 4 3/4; adhere to back of Vanilla stamped piece with liquid glue (see photo).
5. Cut approximately 12" Pale Papaya ribbon, tie around above unit in a knot (see photo); adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
6. Stamp 'thank you kindly' in Saddle Brown on Very Vanilla; punch with small oval punch (Double Oval punch). Punch another from Early Espresso, cut in the middle horizontally & adhere pieces to back of stamped oval so slight edge of expresso shows at the top & bottom.
Attach to card front with dimensionals.
Adhere 1 large & 2 small Pumpkin Pie Artistry Blooms sequins to label and card--see photo.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on an image and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now.