Today I'm going to show you How to Create the Quickest Card Ever! Take a look....
Here's a closer look...
Did I tell you there's no stamping on this card? It's all stamped for you! It's the lastest "in" look in black and white and the designs are just beautiful....it's all in the FREE Designer Series Paper called Beautifully Penned DSP. It coordinates "beautifully" with the Hand-Penned stamp set in the annual catalog!
For those of you who are not fond of coloring techniques..this card is just perfect ---no stamping and no coloring required. Just an embellishment of the die cut butterfly and and a glittery bow add all the touches of elegance required to make this lovely design.
Remember you can only obtain this DSP during Sale-a-bration which runs from August through September. For each $50 or $100 purchase you can select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini brochure. The Beautifully Penned DSP is one of those free items for a $100 purchase.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is live--you can order from it now. If you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (RZ9R2RJ2) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 3/4 X 5
3. Cut flowery designer paper (Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper) 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; adhere to black layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut approximately 18" Glittered Black ribbon; wrap around above unit and tie in bow; anchor the bow to the card front with a glue dot.
5. Adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
6. Die cut small butterfly (Beautiful Wings dies) from Black Glitter paper; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!