It's No Secret, Sweet Symmetry is on Sale! And we're going to design a quick and easy card that will help you use that pretty sweet paper...here's the card
One of the best features of Stampin'Up! Designer Series Paper is that most of the designs in a pack are color coordinated which makes creating a pattern that blends well very easy and quick. With this card I selected the pretty flower pattern and then grabbed the Jade stripey pattern to coordinate with the green leaves in the flower design. That meant selecting the deeper blue-green Shaded Spruce cardstock to back the white label....now everything hangs together and coordinates perfectly.
This makes card design a breeze--the stripey bottom border overlayed with that cute large scalloped edge of the flowery pattern. Just add a greeting and a bit of sparkle (it's hard to design a card without pizzazz!)--then we're ready to mail!
This Sweet Symmetry designer paper is also on sale until 8-2-21--order yours while it's on sale!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is being delivered to doorsteps all over the US right now--Maryland, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania...if you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (Z6EERDH9) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2; score long side at 4 1/4.
2. Cut flowery designer paper 3 1/2 X 5 1/2; adhere with liquid glue to top of card front beginning at the fold.
3. Place the large scallop die (Scalloped & Contours dies) at the edge of the designer paper and cut off remaining card front.
4. Cut Jade stripey designer paper 1 1/2 X 5 1/2 (stripes are vertical to the 1 1/2 side); adhere to bottom of inside card back with liquid glue.
5. Die cut label (Potted Succulents dies) from white cardstock; stamp verse (In Symmetry stamps) in black ink
6. Die cut another label from Shaded Spruce cardstock---cut in two horizontally; adhere to back of white label with glue dots so that a small border shows at the top and bottom of the white label.
7. Adhere this label to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today