Today I'm going to show you How to Stamp Over 20 Wild Roses in Less Than 10 Seconds! Are you always in a rush to get that beautiful card stamped and in the mail? Me too! So I'm always on the lookout for quick & simple but beautiful cards to create...so take a look at this one...
And, a closer look at the embellishment...
Yes, there are over 20 gorgeous wild roses stamped on this card using the Wild Roses background stamp...one single stamp--only takes 10 seconds to ink it up and stamp on the card front...and you're pretty much finished creating--just add a sentiment and a bit of bling and into the mail! Awesome, right?
These background stamps are a delight and a lifesaver when it comes to beauty and ease and saving tons of time...imagine how long it would have taken to stamp a piece of cardstock with these lovely roses and have it turn out perfectly--and if you are doing multiples...how long would it take to do it again and again. But with these background stamps---one stamp and you are done!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is going to be released in August...if you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To go shopping just click the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (Z6EERDH9) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Polished Pink cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3.Cut Shimmery White cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8:
*Ink the Wild Rose stamp with Polished Pink ink--be sure to get good coverage and be sure your ink pad is well-inked...position over entire layer and stamp--be sure to press evenly over the entire stamp for a full crisp image.
*Adhere this to the black layer with liquid glue
4. Die cut label (Scallop & Contours) from Shimmery White cardstock, stamp verse (Happiest of Birthdays) in black ink (e.g. Memento). Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
5. Die cut butterfly (Brilliant Wings) from Basic Black cardstock; adhere to top of label with a glue dot.
6. Adhere a large Polished Pink jewel to butterfly head and two small jewels to the label (see sample for placement).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on product image and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now to create this card.