Today I'll show you How to Let the Magic of Sweet Symmetry Designer Paper Design Your Next Card. The Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper has a wonderful way of putting the colors & designs together so card making is very simple-- it's hard to go wrong!
The first step is selecting 3 prints that share colors --- this is simple since most all designs share color with other designs. I select one with a directional design (e.g. stripes), one with definite pattern, & one color on color-- it can have a pattern but mostly one color. Here's the card--
After picking the patterns it's easy to select the card base & layers (Bumblebee, So Saffron, Vanilla, Just Jade), inks for stamping (Calypso Coral, Just Jade) as well as the ribbon. The paper pretty much designs the card for you.
This design can be utilized for any number of designer papers that have primarily small designs---the larger patterns won't work as well with this because of the small rectangles being used.
Best of all this designer paper is on sale until 8-2-21--order yours while it's on sale!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order your supplies to create this card.
The new July-December mini is being delivered to doorsteps all over the US right now--Maryland, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania...if you don't have a current demonstrator and would like to receive a copy--email me at email@example.com
To go shopping click the Shop Now button & you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (Z6EERDH9) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Bumblebee cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase); cut 4 X 5 1/4 Very Vanilla; adhere this to card base with liquid glue.
2. Cut three So Saffron 1 5/8 X 1 3/8; cut one So Saffron 1 5/8 X 2 3/8 (dsp bases)
3. Cut two flowery dsp 1 1/2 X 1 1/4, one Jade leaves 1 1/2 X 1 1/4 and one bumblebee color on color 1 1/2 X2 1/4
4. Layer the dsp on the dsp bases with liquid glue adhere these units to card front with liquid glue--see photo for placement.
5. Cut Very Vanilla 3 1/8 X 2 1/4
*Stamp large flower in Calypso Coral
*Stamp leaves in Just Jade
*Cut 8" Bumblebee gingham ribbon, tie in bow and adhere under flower with glue dot.
*Adhere 3 small Daffodil Artistry Blooms sequins (see photo).
5. Cut So Saffron 3 1/4 X 2 3/8; adhere stamped layer to this with dimensionals
6. Cut Just Jade 3 3/8 X 2 1/8; adhere to back of above unit with glue and adhere to card front with glue.
7. Adhere to bumblebee trinkets to bumblebee dsp rectangle with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending!