Today I'll show you a Quick & Easy Shaded
Summer Card. This is one of those stamps that can go anywhere and be used for any occasion. You can do quick and simple (like our card today) or you can go super fancy...either way you end up with a lovely card to send...here's today's...
Here's a closer look...
I'll give you the step by step directions to create this card. Following the instructions I'll give you the supply list--you can order the supplies you need to create this card.
News: Remember the Jan-June (Spring) mini catalog retires 6/30/21 as do many of the wonderful products we love--so if you want to nab some of your favs before they are gone forever--you'll need to order them now. Here's a list of all the ones retiring Download January-June-2021-Mini-Catalog-Last-Chance-Products_US
and if you need the excel version click here Download January-June-2021-Mini-Catalog-Last-Chance-Products_US
To go shopping just click the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (PD27A7SE) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut 4 1/4 X 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Die cut large scalloped rectangle (Scalloped Contours dies) from black cardstock; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Hand-Penned designer paper (papaya design) 3 5/16 X 4 11/16.
*Stamp large flower bunch in black ink.
*Stamp smaller flower bunch in lower left corner in black ink.
*Add Wink of Stella to the flowers.
4. Cut 7/8 X 2 Pale Papaya; stamp "happy birthday" (Shaded Summer) in black ink; also stamp a bit of the sprig from the flower bunch in the upper right corner in black ink.
5. Cut 1/2 X 2 1/2 black cardstock; adhere to back of the verse with dots of liquid glue; adhere this unit to the card front with dimensionals.
6. Add large Opals to the 2 large flowers and one small opal the the smaller flower.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store to order your supplies now: