Today we're creating Another Beauty with Shaded Summer Stamp Set! This one is a softer look but also is one that can be used for any occasion.
Here's a bit closer look...
Using the white Craft ink and white embossing powder we get that glossy shine and very feminine appearance. The background designer paper (Hand-Penned) looks like it was just made to coordinate with this stamp set.
That tiny pink flower is one of the Loose Flower embellishments...such a dainty addition to the greeting, and, of course, since it's also in Polished Pink it coordinates with the color perfectly.
I'll give you the step by step directions to create this card. Following the instructions I'll give you the supply list--you can order the supplies you need to create this card.
News: Remember the Jan-June (Spring) mini catalog retires 6/30/21 as do many of the wonderful products we love--so if you want to nab some of your favs before they are gone forever--you'll need to order them now. Here's a list of all the ones retiring Download January-June-2021-Mini-Catalog-Last-Chance-Products_US
and if you need the excel version click here Download January-June-2021-Mini-Catalog-Last-Chance-Products_US
To go shopping just click the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store. If you use this month's Host Code (PD27A7SE) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax).
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Polished Pink cardstock 3 1/2 X 4 1/2; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut pink designer paper (Hand-Penned) 3 3/8 X 4 5/8:
*Stamp large flower image in White craft ink; sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool until shiny white.
*Adhere Silver embellishments in an approximate triangle (see photo).
4. Cut Basic White cardstock 7/8 X 2; stamp "happy birthday" in Polished Pink ink. Adhere small Loose Flower with a tiny dot of glue to upper right corner.
5. Cut Polished Pink 1/2 X 2 1/4; adhere to underneath side of greeting with liquid glue; adhere this unit to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.