When you looked through the new Stampin'Up! Annual catalog Did You Miss the Daisy Garden? I almost missed it hiding at the bottom of the page 106. It's a lovely background stamp that actually be used as a beautiful focal point for your card...see what you think....
Here's a bit closer look at the buttterfly...
This beauty can be colored if that's your pleasure or you can simply just stamp it and leave it black and white. We are using Polished Pink, one of the new In Colors, as our base color--adding just white & black to accent.
Be sure to drop back by on Thursday and see what else we can do with this lovely background stamp.
If you haven't received your new Stampin'Up! annual catalog contact me and we'll get one to you ([email protected])
I'll give you the step by step directions to create this card. Following the instructions I'll give you the supply list--you can order the supplies you need to create this card.
To go shopping just click the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store If you use this month's Host Code (FKUYDN2Y) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax)
1. Cut Polished Pink 4 1/4 X 11, score the long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black 4 X 5 1/4
3. Cut Basic White 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
*Stamp Daisy Garden in memento ink
*Color with Light Polished Pink, Light Soft Succulent, and Light Crumb Cake Blends
*Add Wink of Stella to the petals
*Adhere to the Black layer with liquid glue
4. Cut approximately 18" Polished Pink Open Weave ribbon around the lower part of the above unit and tie in a bow (use a glue dot to anchor the bow.
5. Adhere this unit to the card front liquid glue.
6. Die cut small butterfly (Brilliant Wings dies) from Basic Black cardstock; adhere with glue dot to card front (see photo for placement); add 1 large and 3 small Polished Pink jewels to body of the butterfly.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now.