Today I'll show you how to Create Beautiful Simple Cards wih the New Stampin'Up! In Colors.
I know you are also drooling over those terrific new Stampin'Up! In Colors---they are fantastic separately and they cooridinate like bread and butter together! Just magnificent...if you are wanting all of them and want to get all the new In Color products without breaking budget...check out this link https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2021/05/join-the-21-22-in-color-club-get-it-all-free-gift.html
Today I'm going to show you how to create one pretty simple design and this design works really well with all the colors...I showed these cards when we were chatting last week about the In Color club. This week I'll give you the directions to create them and following the directions I"ll give you the supply list.
To go shopping just click the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store If you use this month's Host Code (FKUYDN2Y) on your online order you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order (excluding shipping & tax)
1. Cut Polished Pink cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 1/4 X 4 1/2; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Polished Pink Designer Series Paper 3 1/8 X 4 3/8; adhere to white layer with liquid glue.
4. Die cut flower (Meadow Dies) from Basic White cardstock; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
5. Die cut label (Scalloped Contours Dies) from Basic White cardstock; stamp verse (Color & Contours stamp set) in Polished Pink Ink; adhere over stem of flower with diemensionals.
6. Cut approximately 8" of Polished Pink ribbon, tie in bow and adhere to flower stem above label with a glue dot.
Now you'll want to create the same card in each of the other new In Colors!
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: