There's a Stampin'Up! Retiring Product Frenzy! It's the Shark Frenzy--that awesomely cute stamp set (and dies) that just make you giggle when you see it...great for guys, gals, and kiddoes! Here's today's sample card....
We're also incorporating the Whale of a Time designer paper along with the Seabed embossing folder...both add dimension and detail to the "scene". Don't you just love the seaweed die cuts--these would be great for Non-Sea cards too...creating a little garden with tiny flowers interspersed--can you see it?
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog updated retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21 or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (P23FZAMU) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Granny Apple Green cardstock at 4 X 5 1/4; put through Seabed embossing folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 3 1/8 X 3 1/8; cut designer paper (Whale of a Time) 3 X 3...adhere to spruce layer with liquid glue and adhere this unit to lower right card front with glue.
4. Stamp Shark outline in Memento ink on Basic White; stamp solid shark overlay in Pretty peacock ink (#150083); die cut with shark die.
5. Die cut the seaweed outline and solid from Shaded Spruce cardstock adhere to designer paper with liquid glue
6. Adhere shark with dimensionals in lower left corner of this square; adhere 1 large and 2 small light blue rhinestones (Holiday rhinestones) --see photo for placement.
7. Stamp Happy Day in Memento ink on Pool Party cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch; adhere to card with dimensionals (see photo for placement).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: