This week we're still looking at the Stampin'Up! Retiring list -- This One is All Wrapped Up!
It's hard to say good by to tons of our favorite stamp sets and this one falls in that category for me...Wrapped Bouquet...it's an easy set to use and get fabulous results and it's only available until 5/3 (or until it's out of stock)...here's todays card...
This is one of those card designs that can be altered by substituting your favorite designer paper and your own coordinating colors. The stamp is simply done in black ink--color the flowers with any color blend you like and you have a completely different look. It can range from pink and pretty to this one which appears more sophisticated with the tweedy background. Whichever style you need for the occasion--you can acheive with this beautiful stamp and card design.
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog updated retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link forExcel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21 or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order & use this month's Host code (P23FZAMU) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Basic Gray cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 (score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut tweed designer paper (In Good Taste) 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Flirty Flamingo & Petal Pink cardstock 1/2 X 4 1/4; stamp Love you Bunches (Wrapped Bouquet) in Calypso Coral ink randomly; adhere to lower cardfront with liquid glue (see sample).
4. Die cut Vellum cardstock with Layering scalloped circle (diameter approximately 3 1/4"); adhere to card front with 3 glue dots in center (where they will not be seen after attaching flowers).
5. Stamp wrapped bouquet in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock; color flowers with Dark Flirty Blend (or any other color you like); die cut and adhere to card front with dimensionals
6. Stamp "for you" in black ink on Petal Pink cardstock, die cut with tag die.
7. Die cut 3 leaves from Pear Pizzazz. Adhere behind wrapped flowes with glue dots.
8. Cut approximately 10" linen thread; thread through tab hole & tie in a bow; adhere to bouquet with a dimensional.
Your Card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below & you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: