Today we're continuing the Good-by series with Stampin'Up! Retiring List & Saying Good-by to Pretty Parasol. This set is too cute to miss...
It has two umbrella shapes and some sweet verses to go with it...and today's card takes an unusual twist on the stamps and punch...
It's always fun to have a unique use for a set of stamps and punches--so creating these butterflies with the umbrella stamps & punch was tons of fun..quick and easy and sure to bring some complements from your recipients!
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog updated retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21 or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (P23FZAMU) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Basic White Thick cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Shaded Spruce 5 1/4 X 4; cut Flowers for Every Season designer paper 5 1/8 X 3 7/8--adhere to Shaded Spruce layer with liquid glue; adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
3. Stamp "It's a Happy Day"k in black in on white cardstock, die cut with Layering Circles; adhere to card front with dimensionals. Adhere one small Daffodil Delight and two small Pumpkin Pie Artistry Blooms sequins (see photo).
4. Stamp 2 closed umbrellas in black ink on Calypso Coral cardstock; punch out; adhere to card front with dimensionals
5.Repeat with open unbrella stamp on Daffodil Delight cardstock.
6.Punch 4 handles from Basic Black cardstock adhere with glue dots to middle of butterflies on card (reversing one of each pair to resemble feelers.
7. Cut 2 pieces of the black & white twine about 8 inches, tie in bows and adhere to middle of butterflies with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--place your order now.