Today we're again looking at the Stampin'Up! Retiring List & Saying Good-by to Posted for You! Don't know why postage stamps always attract me but they do! This cute little set is very versatile amd can be used for many occasions. Luckily the coordinating punch is NOT retiring so we can use that for a bit longer.
Here's today's card..
Take a look at the accompanying stamps--see how useful this little set it...and the verses can cover just about any card-sending event. So if you don't have this set--order it now while you still can.
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog updated retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21 or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (P23FZAMU) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Seaside Spray cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Seaside cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8:
*Stamp 'Just a Note' in black ink in the lower left
*Put through Dainty Diamonds embossing folder
*Adhere this to the card front with liquid glue
3. Cut large fern (Forever Flourishing dies) from Shaded Spruce cardstock; adhere to card front with liquid glue (see sample for placdment)
4. Stamp bird image on white cardstock in Memento ink; punch out with Rectangular Postage Punch
5. Cut Basic Black cardstock 1 5/8 X 2 1/4; cut silver foil 1 1/2 X 2 1/8; adhere silver to black with glue dots; adhere the punched layer to silver with dimensionals. Adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
6. Adhere 1 large and 2 small Coastal CAbana Artistry Blooms sequins to card front (see sample for placement).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--place your order now