Today another look at Stampin'Up! Retiring List & Saying Good-by to Flowering Blooms!
Yes, this is one of the beautiful retiring sets...so we're going to create a final card to say good-bye!
Here's a closer look at the flower's detail...
This is a distinctive stamp with that wonderful shading built in so that you look like a pro from the beginning!
The verse is a lovely script and we've heat-embossed in gold embossing powder--did you see that the embossing powders appear on the list? Well they are not going away--just being re-configured so no worries there.
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (7AUSB7HQ) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base)
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, run through the Tasteful Textiles folder; adhere with liquid glue to card front.
3. Cut Melon Mambo (3 5/8 X 4 3/4), Shaded Spruce (3 1/4 X 4 3/8), and gold foil (3 1/8 X 4 1/4); adhere these to the card front with liquid glue in that order.
4. Die cut the scalloped rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly dies) from Basic White cardstock
*Stamp flower in Memento ink; color with Melon Mambo and Shaded Spruct Blends
*Use Wink of Stella on flower
5. Stamp "thank you" in Versamark, sprinkle with Gold Embossing powder (shake off excess) and heat with Heat Tool until shiny gold.
6. Add 1 large and 2 small clear Elegant faceted gems (see photo); adhere this layer to card front with dimensionals.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order now!