Today we'r'll be Saying Good Bye to Walk in the Woods! This is a lovely little set that you can almost miss in the catalog but has wonderful pen & ink sketches that are so realistic that you feel like you are 'in the woods.' Beware--this lovely little set is retiring (see details below). Here's our card for today...
it's a line drawing set so coloring is optional--you can use just ink on paper and get a beautiful color on color effect or you can go full out coloring it with any of your coloring tools. I selected the alcohol markers (Blends) on this card--the colors flow so easily and they are full and vibrant at the same time.
Have you reviewed the Annual Catalog updated retiring list? If not and you need to see it click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21 or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US (1) 4-1-21. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now...these products are only available while supplies last or until May 3, whichever comes first.
Remember if you place an online order and use this month's Host code (P23FZAMU) youll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) for each $50 in product that you purchase (excluding shipping/tax).
I'll give you the step by step directions followed by the Supply List.
1. Cut Early Espresso cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue
3. Cut wood grain designer paper (In Good Taste) 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to black layer with liquid glue
4. Die cut gold foil with Layering Circle die - plain circle (3 3/16 diameter)
5. Die cut scalloped circle (Layering Circle) (3" diameter) from Basic White cardstock.
*Stamp mushroom image in Memento ink
*Color with Blends (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Old Olive).
*Add 1 large and 2 small Pumpkin pie Artistry Blooms sequins (see photo for placement)
*Adhere to gold layer with glue dots; adhere to card front with liquid glue
6. Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 5/8 X 3/4; using Treasured Tags Pick a Punch punch one end; use paper snips to cut V in other end.
*Stamp verse in Memento ink
*Adhere to card front with dimensionals
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store; order your supplies now!