Today I'll show you the Last Sample for Brilliant Wings Dies (for now) with our Butterfly Brilliance stamps and dies. This is our last day to play with these beautiful products--there will be more since these produt will be in the new annual catalog arriving in May.
The card today uses one of those totally awesome die overlays and is quite striking on the white underlayer. Spruce it up a bit with the brass sprigs and it's amazing!
I"ll give you step by step directions followed by the supply list --order your supplies today.
Remember the "brilliant idea" we discussed previously when you want to just one of the butterfly stamps...
Brilliant Idea--purchase a separate stamp set ($17), cut apart the butterflies--- each is a completely separate image so you can stamp each one singly leaving the other stamp whole to stamp all 6 at one time! "Brilliant", right?
Until May 3rd you can purchase this bundle- after May 3rd it will appear in the new catalog. The papers are available while supplies last or May 3rd.
The brochure for these products can be downloaded by clicking here Download 02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA butterfly collection
We're also having a zoom class featuring this set of dies and creating 12 awesome cards on April 24th! Sign up now--contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: you don't need the bundle to participate.
Remember if you place an online order using this month's host code (7AUSB7HQ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Rococco Rose cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designer paper (Ornate Garden) 3 5/8 X 4 7/8; adhere to white layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut Basic White cardsock 2 X 3 1/2; put through Subtle folder; stamp verse in black in on right side. Adhere 3 small Champagne rhinestomes (see photo(.
5. Cut 2 sprigs (Sunflower dies) from Brass foil; adhere to white layer with glue dots
6. Cut favorite butterfly overlay (Brilliant Wings) from Basic Black cardstock; adhere with glue dots over brass sprigs.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply list: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: