It Takes a Bit of Brass to Create a card with Butterfly Brilliance by Stampin'Up! (Before we go on--read all the way down to see what the Brilliant Idea is.)
See what I mean....
Take a closer look at the butterfly...
I simply stamped the single butterfly stamp with all 6 images
However, let's say you want to create 10 cards using just one of those butterflies---what can you do so that you don't have to stamp all 6 butterflies or try to get your cardstock positioned just so to stamp just one?
Here's a Brilliant Idea--purchase a separate stamp set ($17), cut apart the butterflies---no it will not damage any of them because they are each completely separate images. Now you can stamp each one singly very simply and easily while leaving the other stamp whole to stamp all 6 at one time! Brilliant, right?
This is the stamp & dies (see downloaded brochure for details)
Here's the 6 X 6 Designer paper--Butterfly Bijou
This is the 12 X 12 Specialty paper Natural Touch Specialty Paper
Beginning today March 2nd and until May 3rd you can purchase this bundle (stamps and dies) after May 3rd it will appear in the new annual catalog. The designer paper and the Specialty paper will not be available after May 3rd.
The brochure for these products can be downloaded by clicking here Download 02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA butterfly collection
We're also having a zoom class featuring this set of dies and creating 12 awesome cards on April 24th! Want to sign up--contact me: email@example.com
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies...if you place an online order using this month's host code (7AUSB7HQ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (cardbase).
2. Cut Flirty Flamingo cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, put through Always Argyle folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut 2 1/4 X 5 1/4 Basic Black cardstock; adhere to middle of card front with liquid glue.
4. Stamp the 6-butterfly stamp on Basic White cardstock in Memento ink; use the 6-butterfly die to cut them out.
5. Select the one butterfly you want, color with Flirty Flamingo Blends with a layer of Wink of Stella, add Champagne Rhinestones to body and adhere to middle of black layer with glue dot to the butterfly body.
6. Die cut the leaves (Wrapped Bouquet) from Brass foil, adhere them under the butterfly with glue dots.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now.