Today I'll show you An Ornate Garden "Brilliantly" Revealed with our Butterfly Brilliance stamps and dies. This is our last week to play with these beautiful products.
The card today shows one of our beautiful butterflies unzipping a pretty view of an Ornate Garden of spring flowers....This is a fun technique that allows you to use small pieces of your favorite designer paper with any color combo.
I"ll give you step by step directions followed by the supply list --order your supplies today.
Remember the "brilliant idea" we discussed previously when you want to just one of the butterfly stamps...
Brilliant Idea--purchase a separate stamp set ($17), cut apart the butterflies--- each is a completely separate image so you can stamp each one singly leaving the other stamp whole to stamp all 6 at one time! "Brilliant", right?
Until May 3rd you can purchase this bundle- after May 3rd it will appear in the new catalog. The papers are available while supplies last or May 3rd.
The brochure for these products can be downloaded by clicking here Download 02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA butterfly collection
We're also having a zoom class featuring this set of dies and creating 12 awesome cards on April 24th! Sign up now--contact me: email@example.com. Note: you don't need the bundle to participate.
Remember if you place an online order using this month's host code (7AUSB7HQ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Roccoco Rose cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Basic White cardstock 5 X 3 3/4; run through Ornate Floral folder
*Place a pencil mark about 1/2 way up and a bit to the right of center:
*Place a pencil mark on the right and bottom edges at 1" from the corner.
*Using paper cutter or paper snips, cut from corner to center dot
*Using scoring tool, score from bottom 1" mark to center & repeat with 1" right side dot to center
*Fold outward on score lines & glue dot to card front in 'open' position.
*Turn to back side and trim off the folded pieces that protrude beyond the card side
4. Cut Designer paper (Ornate Garden) 2 X 3; glue to back of above layer; adhere this unit to card front with liquid glue.
5. Die cut your favorite butterfly from Basic Black cardstock; adhere to card front at apex of the 'tear' with glue dots.
6. Die cut stitched oval (Stitched Shapes) from Basic White cardstock; stamp hello (Best Year Stamp set) in black ink; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
7. Adhere 1 large, 1 medium & 1 small Champagne Rhinestone in a triangle (see photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below -you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!