Today I'm going to show you A Card Designed with Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. This beautiful designer series paper is part of the Butterfly Brilliance collection of products available until end of April (Bundle will be in new catalog). This designer paper won't be in the new catalog. It's available until supplies run out or May 3rd whichever comes first.
Here's today's card..
Now you think, wow that's a lot of die cutting--but, no, I used the single "multi-die" from a single piece of Butterfly Bijou designer paper---the dies cuts out all those butterflies precisely with one roll through the die cut machine! The paper is one of the Butterfly Bijou papers too. This card only uses four so tune in Thursday and see what I do with another one!
The die is designed to cut out the multi-butterfly stamp with one roll & so it is with this designer paper--all six butterflies are cut at the same time. I"ll give you step by step directions followed by the supply list --order your supplies today.
Let me remind you of the "brilliant idea" we discussed previously when you want to create 10 cards using just one of the butterflies...
Brilliant Idea--purchase a separate stamp set ($17), cut apart the butterflies--- each is a completely separate image so you can stamp each one singly leaving the other stamp whole to stamp all 6 at one time! "Brilliant", right?
Until May 3rd you can purchase this bundle- after May 3rd it will appear in the new catalog. The papers are available while supplies last or May 3rd.
The brochure for these products can be downloaded by clicking here Download 02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA butterfly collection
We're also having a zoom class featuring this set of dies and creating 12 awesome cards on April 24th! Want to sign up--contact me: email@example.com. Note: you don't need the bundle to participate.
Remember if you place an online order using this month's host code (7AUSB7HQ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut So Saffron cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designer paper (Butterfly Bijou) 5 1/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to black layer with liquid glue.
4. Die cut the butterflies from the designer paper
4. Die cut stitched oval (Stitched Shapes) from So Saffron; stamp verse (Forever Ferms) in black ink (e.g. Memento)
5. Die cut large fern spray and arch from Shaded Spruce. Snip the arch at the middle
& snip the spray as shown in the photo
6. Adhere oval with 4 glue dots; insert greenery pieces (see photo of card) and adhere with glue or dots
7. Adhere butterflies with glue dots in centers; add 3 rhinestones to oval.
Your card is ready for sending.
Supply List: Click on any image below and order your supplies now in my store: