Stampin'Up! Retirement List & Good-bye to Beautiful World!
March 30, 2021
Today we'll start saying adios to some favs with Stampin'Up! Retirement List & Good-bye to Beautiful World!
Last week you saw the retiring list for the Stampin'Up! Annual catalog...if not and you need to download it--click on this link for Excel Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US or the pdf here Download Last-Chance-Prodcts-Annual-Catalog-2020-2021_US. These retiring items are only available while supplies last--so if there's something you don't want to miss out on--get it now! Click on the Shop Now button and you'll be in my store--order now.
For the next few days we'll be playing with some of our old favorites before they are gone forever! Today we're saying good-bye to Beautiful World Bundle..this set has some gorgeous images and dies...so here's our good-bye card:
Here'a bit closer look
Check out that beautiful world globe die---so intricate and "olde world" along with the Old World Paper folder giving the cardstock a look you'd expect in an ancient document. I'll give you step by step directions below followed by the Supply list--so order what you need to create this beauty today before supplies are gone.
Remember if you place an online order using this month's host code (7AUSB7HQ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Thick Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8, run through Old World Paper folder; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 2 1/2 X 4; stamp compass randomly with Mossy Meadow Ink; adhere to left card front with liquid glue.
4. Die cut globe and globe holder from copper foil; adhere to mossy layer with glue dots
5. Cut Old Olive cardstock 1 1/4 X 2 3/4 stamp verse in black ink; stamp feather in mossy ink.
*Stamp feather again in mossy on Crumb Cake cardstock; cut out with paper snips; with liquid glue adhere feather to back of Olive layer matching to the feather stamped on the Olive.
*Adhere this layer to card with dimensionals
6. Adhere 4 copper star elements (see photo).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now!