Today we're exploring how the new Butterfly Brilliance Bundle Creates a Brilliant Project Quickly and Easily. This new bundle (with the designer paper & 12 X 12 specialty paper) is such a delightful beautiful set of products it's very easy to create something "brilliant" quickly & easily...here's the stamp set & dies
Here's the 6 X 6 Designer paper--Butterfly Bijou
This is the 12 X 12 Specialty paper Natural Touch Specialty Paper
Ok, now you've seen the building blocks...here's our first project using just one of the large butterfly dies...
We're simply layering a small piece of the Butterfly Bijou designer paper under the die cut butterfly (the butterfly is die cut right from the top layer of the card & re-inserted with dimensionals)...
Here's a closer look at the butterfly--it's been painted with the Champagne shimmer paint that really makes it stand out.
Now you've seen our first project using the Brilliance set..you'll want the info about how to get it! Beginning March 2nd and until May 3rd you can purchase this bundle (stamps and dies) after May 3rd it will appear in the new annual catalog. The designer paper and the Specialty paper will not be available after May 3rd.
The brochure for these products can be downloaded by clicking here Download 02.02.21_FLYER_OOP_Q1_NA butterfly collection
We're also having a zoom class featuring this set of dies and creating 12 awesome cards...info here Thursday 2/25!
Beginning right now and through March 1st I'm taking Pre-orders for these products---then placing the order first thing on March 2nd...email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 410836 8016 before 7PM o 3/1/21 to place your order.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the list of supplies...if you place an online order using this month's host code (TYTK7BJZ) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I choose) for each $50 in product that you order.
1. Cut Shimmery white cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, score long side at 5 1/2 (card base).
2. Cut Petal Pink cardstock 3 7/8 X 5 1/8.
3. Cut Shimmery white cardstock 3 3/4 X 5,
*Die cut the largest butterfly from the top portion
*Stamp Thinking of You in black ink (e.g. Memento) in the lower part
*Run this piece through the Ornate Floral folder
*Turn this pieceto the back side and adhere dimensional around the edge (see below).
4. Cut designer paper (Butterfly Bijou) 3 X 3 5/8; adhere this to the dimensionals--be sure the good side is down and will show through the butterfly window...note the bottom dimensionals will not adhere to anything yet.
5. Add a few dots of liquid glue to the back of the designer paper and adhere this to the Petal Pink layer; then adhere this unit to the card front with liquid glue.
6. Sponge Champagne shimmer paint on the butterfly die cut; add mini dimensionals to the underside of belly of the butterfly --adhere to the space from which it was die cut on the card front.
7. Add Champagne rhinestones to the body of the butterfly (see photo)
Your card is ready for sending!
Supplies: Click on any product image below & you'll be in my store, place your order now: