Today we're creating another pretty little card with the Sale-a-bration Flowers & Field Designer Series Paper...if you missed it...here's a peek at what it contains.
Today's card uses the blue rose design..a lovely rose in Misty Moonlight and a Sale-a-bration stamp set Heal Your Heart---great verses just right for those times with it's hard to find the right words.
One of the fun features of the Free designer paper is that it incorporates many of this year's In Colors---so it's fun to mix and match the designer papers with these new colors...cardstock, ribbon, embellishments...with these on hand and a pack of the FREE designer paper you have nearly unlimited possibilities in making cards and other projects.
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List so you can order the supplies you need right now.
*Sale-a-bration is on...for each $50 in product that you purchase you may select a free item from the Sale-a-bration mini. (note: there are 2 items that require a $100 purchase)
*If you place an online order and use this month's host code (RGTCRZFN) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! products (I select) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
If you don't have a demonstrator and you would like copies of the new January - June mini or the Sale-a-bration mini, contact me and we'll get copies to you.
1. Cut 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 thick white cardstock, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut designer paper (Flower & Field #155223) 2 X 5 1/4; adhere to bottom card front with liquid glue leaving approximately 1/8" at sides and bottom.
3. Cut white cardstock 2 X 5 1/4; stamp "Thank You" (Heal Your Heart #155291) in black in (e.g. Memento); put through Dainty Diamonds folder. Adhere to upper card front with liquid glue leaving approximately 1/8" border on top and sides.
4. Cut piece of Just Jade ribbon about 16" and tie around card front covering the meeting of the white cardstock and the designer paper; tie a know.
4. Punch two small butterflies from Seaside Spray cardstock (#150883), fold lightly in middle and adhere to top of card front with glue dots. Add a dark blue rhinestone to the top of the fold (Holiday Rhinestones).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List : Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today!