Today we're creating again with Sale-a-bration Berry Blessings #2! I loved the beauty and ease of the card we created on Tuesday so I carried over the design for today's card.
We used the Holiday Rhinestones again for this card but this time we used he green (instead of blue on Tuesday's card) One of the benefits of the Holiday set of rhinestones is that there are a multitude of colors so you can always find a coordinating color.
With a slight switch in colors, this card can also be created with Blackberry Bliss cardstock and ink for the berry and have yet another great fun and easy card.
Stop back next week and I"ll be picking another SAB free item to create another fun project!
As we mentioned this bundle is a Sale-a-bration item so when you purchase $100 in Stampin'Up! product you can get this super bundle for free. There are other freebies that you can recieve for $50 purchases--if you don't have a SAB brochure you can click here to download one Download 2021_SAB_US
If you haven't received your Jan-June Mini, you can download it here Download JJ_2021_US
If you are like me and want a hard copy to hold in your hands (and don't already have a demonstrator) contact me and we'll get one to you.
Sale-a-bration is January through February--these free items are available as long as supplies laslt--so you want to grab these goodies soon.
Also, if you place an order online and use this month's host code (RGTCRZFN) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (selected by me) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
I"ll give you the step by step directions for this card followed by the supply list--order your supplies today.
1. Cut Rich Razzleberry cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock ( #159276) 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Stamp leaf outline and berry outline in Stazon ink; use Razzleberry ink with the solid berry stamp (note: to lighten the color a bit, ink stamp, stamp on scratch paper and then on card image). Use Just Jade ink with the solid leaf stamp to color leaf image. Note: you may want to draw some light pencil lines to let you know about where the stamping should be placed so it will not be covered by the designer paper later.
4. Stamp verse in black ink.
5. Cut 2 coordinating pieces of designer paper 1 3/4 X 1 3/4 (see card for my selections); cut one piece 1 3/4 X 3 1/8; adhere these to the card front with liquid glue--see photo for positioning.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now: