Today we're creating with the Sale-a-bration Berry Blessings #1!
The Berry Blessing bundle has a lovely stamp set with a pack of coordinating Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper! And, yes, this bundle also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry stamp set & coordinating punch in the Spring mini (officially called the Jan-June Mini)!
Here's today's card:
If you love to color you can use your Stampin'Write Markers or your Blends (alcholol markers)--you can even use your Blender pens & ink pad. But...if you are in a rush (who isn't these days) or if you simply don't like to color, there is the two step stamp that will color it in instantly for you.
I love the blues in this paper so I chose to do our first card with the blueberry stamps and leaves...the set also contains 3 very verses that cover a multitude of occasions.
One of the really fun points of the designer paper is that one side is all about berries & the other side has gorgeous coordinating colors but in more geometric patterns. This means you can mix and match the designs to create some pretty wonderful projects like the card above.
As we mentioned this bundle is a Sale-a-bration item so when you purchase $100 in Stampin'Up! product you can get this super bundle for free. There are other freebies that you can recieve for $50 purchases--if you don't have a SAB brochure you can click here to download one Download 2021_SAB_US
If you haven't received your Jan-June Mini, you can download it here Download JJ_2021_US
If you are like me and want a hard copy to hold in your hands (and don't already have a demonstrator) contact me and we'll get one to you.
Sale-a-bration is January through February--these free items are available as long as supplies laslt--so you want to grab these goodies soon.
Also, if you place an order online and use this month's host code (RGTCRZFN) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (selected by me) for each $50 in product that you purchase.
I"ll give you the step by step directions for this card followed by the supply list--order your supplies today.
1. Cut Pacific Point cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Basic White cardstock ( #159276) 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Stamp leaf outline and berry outline in Memento ink; use Pacific Point ink with the solid blue berry stamp and Just Jade ink with the solid leaf stamp to color images. Note: you may want to draw some light pencil lines to let you know about where the stamping should be placed so it will not be covered by the designer paper later.
4. Stamp verse in black ink.
5. Cut 2 coordinating pieces of designer paper 1 3/4 X 1 3/4 (see card for my selections); cut one piece 1 3/4 X 3 1/8; adhere these to the card front with liquid glue--see photo for positioning.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images below and you'll be in my store--place your order now: