It's Creative Quick & Easy Christmas Tag Time! By now you've most likely sent off those Christmas cards (especially if you wanted them to reach their destination by Christmas--that's not always a given, right?). So now it's gift wrapping time and doesn't a handmade gift tag make you feel super special--someone took their time and talent create a super cute tag just for you!
I love to get gifts with a hand made tag---but you say, who has time for that especially this close to Christmas! Well, this little tag takes only a few minutes...yes, we are again using that wonderful Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper. With this paper you can create several quick and beautiful handmade tags in just minutes--and they look totally professional!
I'll give you the simple directions below followed by the Supply List. If you already ordered the Trimming the Town designer paper--you are ready to start creating..there are a ton of options to choose from. Stop back by Thursday and check out another cute tag you can create quickly
Starting NOW -through Jan 4th or while supplies last
Close Out Sale
Click Here to download the Retiring + Sale List
Here's a pdf of the condensed spreadsheet
If you want to see the entire carryover list and sale items click here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2020/12/aug-dec-holiday-mini-catalog-closeout-sale-carryover-list.html
If you place your order online
*It will be delivered to your home
*If you use the current month Host code (J2AMZZ9S),
you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product
(excludes shipping/tax) (note: I select the product)
1. Using a large plain layering circle die, cut a large circle (approximately 3 1/4 diameter) from Mossy Meadow cardstock
2. Cut a slightly smaller scalloped circle from the woodsy designer paper (Trimming the Town); adhere to mossy layer with liquid glue; punch an approximate 1/4" circle near the top edge.
3. Cut 18" double-stitched red satin ribbon and loop through hole.
4. Using dies (Coming Home) cut 2 large trees from the designer paper; adhere to tag with dimensionals.
5. Stamp Christmas Cheer (Itty Bitty Christmas #150513) in Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock (#100730) or Shimmery White cardstock; punch out with Classic Label punch and adhere diagonally across the trees with dimensionals.
6. Add a few decorations to the tree with All the Trimming Elements.
Your tag is ready for the package!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today: