Today I'll show you the Easiest Quickest Christmas Card!
Isn't that adorable? And, you don't get much faster--the only stamping is the verse--the rest comes from the Trimming the Town Suite of products...
The designer paper with the snowflakes creates an awesome backdrop for the primary focus. The dies in the set create the snowbank with white trees behind the "scene" and the Christmas home and green trees are simply die cut from the designer paper.
If you take a look at the "homes" sheet of designer paper you'll discover an array of home styles and colors...use any of them (or all of them) for your card....it's so simple to die cut them, pop them up on dimensionals and add a couple of trees from that same paper...you are done!
Am I right, does it get any easier or quicker? Or cuter? Plus the designer paper is on sale right now!
Starting NOW -through Jan 4th or while supplies last
Close Out Sale
Click Here to download the Retiring + Sale List
Here's a pdf of the condensed spreadsheet
If you want to see the entire carryover list and sale items click here Complete close out & sale information
If you place your order online
*It will be delivered to your home
*If you use the current month Host code (J2AMZZ9S),
you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product
(excludes shipping/tax) (note: I select the product)
Directions for today's card:
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base)
2. Cut Night of Navy cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere for card front with liquid glue (110755).
3. Cut designer paper (snowflakes) 2 1/2 X 5 1/8; adhere to Navy layer with liquid glue.
4. Cut 3 1/8 X 5 1/8 Whisper White cardstock and use landscape die with trees; adhere designer paper with liquid glue.
5. Die cut house and 1 large and 1 small tree from the designer paper; adhere to card front with dimensionals (104430). Optional: add swirls of Wink of Stella #141897).
6. Stamp verse (Itty Bitty Christmas) in Real Red Ink on the snowbank.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now.