Today I'll show you Another Easiest Quickest Christmas Card....
This little cutie has a woodsy background--a very simple background because it's designer paper! Look how those die cut trees (from the designer paper) coordinate perfectly with the woodsy background.
The house is red this time but you can choose the color and style you like--or make several with different houses...the choices just go on and on.
Check out that adorable wreath on the upstairs window--again, a die cut from the designer paper and a dimensioal!
If you already ordered your Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper---you are halfway done now. This pack of paper is an awesome (almost limitless) array of stuff to create--AND, to create it quickly and easily--doesn't get better than that, right. There's nothing better than making something that looks fabulous and only took a couple of minutes to complete!
Keep watching the next few days---there's still more after the cards we're creating!
Am I right, does it get any easier or quicker? Or cuter? Plus the designer paper is on sale right now!
Starting NOW -through Jan 4th or while supplies last
Close Out Sale
Click Here to download the Retiring + Sale List
Here's a pdf of the condensed spreadsheet
If you want to see the entire carryover list and sale items click here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2020/12/aug-dec-holiday-mini-catalog-closeout-sale-carryover-list.html
If you place your order online
*It will be delivered to your home
*If you use the current month Host code (J2AMZZ9S),
you will receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product for each $50 in product
(excludes shipping/tax) (note: I select the product)
1. Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Early Espresso cardstock 4 X 5 1/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut woodsy paper (Trimming the Town DSP) 5 1/8 X 3 7/8; adhere to card with liquid glue.
4. Cut Whisper White or Shimmery cardstock 1 1/2 X 5 1/8; use the landscape die (Home Together Dies) to create the snowbank; adhere to bottom of designer paper layer with liquid glue.
5. Die cut the house, 2 small trees and a wreath from the designer paper; adhere these to the card front with dimensionals.
6. Use Wink of Stella in swirls on the snow; stamp Joy to the World (Itty Bitty Christmas stamps) in Real Red ink in the lower left corner.
Your card is ready for sending.
Supplies: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now.