Today I'm show you now to create a Quick & Easy Massive Thanks! Now that Christmas Day is past I'm sure there are several individuals you'd like to thank for their kind thoughtfulness during the holidays. But you are busy still, right, so we need something awesome but quick& easy....here's a fun fold that is bright and cheery....best part it just takes a couple of minutes to create!
Don't recognize the designer paper? That's because it's FREE...it's from the new Sale-a-bration Freebies that will be available January 5th. It's a new set of paper called Flowers & Field.
This card has a fun mid-card opening that gives it a bit of pizzazz--while still being quite simple to execute but will be delightful to the recipient when they open it up!
I'll give you the step by step directions below followed by the Supply List. If you place an order online through my store & use this month's host code (RGTCRZFN) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product (I choose) from me for each $50 in product that you order.
The Spring mini (January - June mini) and the Sale-a-bration mini are due to arrive in your mailbox any day...some of our lucky stampers have already received theirs! If you don't receive one by 1/1/21 and you don't have a demonstrator, contact me & we'll get one to you!
1. Cut Daffodil Delight cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 2 and 6" (card base).
2. (I used the new Flowers & Field DSP from Sale-a-bration--you can use the currently available Flowers for Every Season DSP) Cut two pieces 5 1/4 X 1 7/8; adhere to the top & bottom of the front pieces. On top flap bring the mid-card long edge of the designer paper all the way to the edge of the card opening; close the flaps (top over bottom--adhere bottom paper so that no yellow shows at the midline closure This will leave a small bit of yellow cardstock showing around the other 3 edges.
3. Punch Label Me Lovely from Daffodill cardstock; punch 2 Daisy punches from Whisper White cardstock. With your fingers you can curl the petals up for one and down for the other. Layer these (downward petals on bottom & upward petals on top) with glue dots. Adhere this to the middle of the label punch out with liquid glue.
4. Cut a small flower from Daffodil cardstock using the small flower die from Wreath builder dies); adhere to center of daisy; add a large Daffodil sequin (Artistry Blooms) to the center of the small flower.
5. Add 3 dimensionals to the top of the back of the label--adhere to the top card flap so that it is approximately over 1/2 the top & 1/2 over the bottom card flaps.
6. Cut 3 3/4 X 5 Whisper White cardstock. Stamp "Massive Thanks" in black in (e.g. Memento) in center; adher to inside of card with liquid glue.
Your card is ready for senting!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store--order your supplies today!