Today we're going to create a Quite Curvy Christmas Card in Just Minutes...what do you think?
For this card we used the dotted curvy die twice--first on the designer paper and second on the Champagne foil--then layered them for a doubly curvy set of dots that just highlight the verse. The remarkable thing about this set of products (other than they coordinate with each other fantastically) is that you can achieve an amazing design in such a short time. The design is in the dies and stamps---you just need to layer them to result in these beauties.
The Quite Curvy Set will appear in the Spring Mini in January--but you can save 10% on ALL the products if you purchase the Quite Curvey Variety Bundle--all the stuff in one bundle...click here to get the full brochure and all the details... Download 10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA curvy
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (779RHR36) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Just Jade cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut designer series paper (Classic Christmas DSP, Sahara Sand) 3 X 5 1/2; cut approximately 1" from bottom with the dotted curvy die
3. Cut Champagne foil (#144748) 2 X 5 1/2; cut approximately in the middle with the dotted curvy die; adhere to the underside of the dsp pieces with glue dots. Adhere these units to the card base using liquid glue--note: leave about 1/8" of the Just Jade card base showing at the top and bottom.
4. Stamp verse in black ink (e.g. Stazon Tuxedo black or Memento); remember if your paper curves do not match your verse curves you can bend the stamp to fit
5. Cut 2 sprigs of leaves (Curvy dies) from Shaded Spruce cardstock; adhere to right of verse with glue dots
6. Cut approximately 8" red gold-edged ribbon (All the Trimmings Combo ribbon), tie in bow and adhere where the sprigs cross with a glue dot.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images below and you'll be in my store--click on the Shop Now button and order your supplies now: