Today I'm going to show you a Quite Curvy Bundle - A Gorgeous Card Sample!
Using those curvy dies is just so simple and adds such elegance to any of your cards. This sample is quite simple and quick...the underlaying color just makes the designer border pop---adding the sentiment in the band of color is so fun because we can bend those photopolymer stamps to fit our curved design.
The peppy little flower is created with the Build a Wreath die set--it would also be pretty using the Small Blooms punch. The yellow resin dot in the middle finishes off the focal point beautifully.
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (779RHR36) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Magenta Madness cardstock 5 1/2 X 4 1/8, adhere to base with liquid glue--center it.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2 X 3; using the designer curve die, cut the approximate middle horizontally; adhere to the card base with dimensionals leaving the center splash of color.
4. Stamp the verse in black in (e.g. Memento, Stazon Tuxedo Black)--adjust the stamp curve on your block if needed to follow the cut curve.
5. Die cut 2 white flowers from Whisper White cardstock, stagger the petals and adhere to each other with a glue dot. Note: before attached the 2 flowers to each other you can curve the petals slightly with your thumb and forefinger to give them a 3D appearance. Adhere the large yellow resin dot to the middle. Adhere to middle of the Magenta curve with a dimensional.
6. Cut 3 leaves from Just Jade cardstock with the Curvy dies; adhere under flower with glue dots (see photo for placement).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store; order yours supplies now!