Today we'll be creating the Last But Not Least Quite Curvy Card! We've had some great fun with the new bundle (and Curvy Christmas stamp set) these last 2 weeks. Today will be our last project using these awesome products. The cards we've made are designed to show you the versatility and and fun we can have with these products. Here's today's card.
This one angles the curve so you have a cute little hill with our birds having something fun to play on. The versatility of these dies and stamps make them a really good choice---just have fun trying new combinations and new ways to use them! You'll want to get the Christmas set now because it will not be included in the new mini---this set is only available until the end of December.
The Quite Curvy Set will appear in the Spring Mini in January--but you can save 10% on ALL the products if you purchase the Quite Curvey Variety Bundle--all the stuff in one bundle...click here to get the full brochure and all the details... Download 10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA curvy
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (779RHR36) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Soft Seafoam cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut 4 X 5 1/4 Whisper White cardstock and put through the Ornate Floral embossing folder.
3. Cut 3 3/4 X 4 Soft Seafoam cardstock
*Using ornate border die--angle the die from upper right corner (3 3/4 is the vertical measurement, 4" is the horizontal) down to the bottom of the lower left--put through die cut machine.
*Stamp verse in black ink (e.g. Stazon Jet Black or Memento #132708)--remember if you need to adjust the curve you can bend the stamp on the block.
*Adhere this to the card front with liquid glue.
4. Stamp the leaf border in Memento ink on white cardstock, cut out with corresponding die; color with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends; adhere above ornate border with dimensionals
5. Stamp bird in Memento ink on white carstock, cut out with corresponding dies and color with Light & Dark Seaside Spray Blends; adhere to card with dimensionals
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store---order your supplies now!