Today we're creating A Quite Curvy Quick & Easy Birthday Card! Here you go...
From the quick easy leafy border to the two singing blue birds..this fun cheery card will bring tons of sunny smiles to the recipient. The leafy border and the bird dies make quick work of cutting these out. Blends make the coloring fun and easy--or you can just add a few green leaves and leave most of them uncolored...there are many ways to lesson the time spent creating while still having a beautiful birthday wish.
The Quite Curvy Set will appear in the Spring Mini in January--but you can save 10% on ALL the products if you purchase the Quite Curvey Variety Bundle--all the stuff in one bundle...click here to get the full brochure and all the details... Download 10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA curvy
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (779RHR36) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Soft Seafoam cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4 X 5 1/2; Cut two pieces of designer paper (Classic Christmas dsp) 1 X 5 1/2, adhere with liquid glue to the top and bottom of the horizontal white cardstock.
3. Stamp 2 leafy borders in Memento ink; color with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce Blends; cut with dies and adhere to the designer paper with liquid glue (see photo for placement).
4. Stamp verse in Shaded Spruce ink (remember if the verse doesn't fit the curve you can bend it to fit).
5. Stamp both birds in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, color with Light & Dark Seaside Spray Blends; cut out with corresponding dies and adhere over lower leafy border with dimensionals.
6. Adhere one large and 2 small Artistry Blooms adhesive-backed sequins (see photo for placement)
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images and you'll be in my store, order your supplies now!