The Surprise Is Inside!
We usually think about pretty cards & designing the perfect card front...right? Take a look at this one...
But, that's not the end of card making---what really can put your card over the top is what you do after that! Yes, there's a whole canvas on the inside just begging to be used....
See what I mean? The inside can be just as beautiful as the card front...this wonderful idea was part of the lovely card shared by GG Williams in our Show & Tell Zoom call Monday. (If you are interested in being part of the Show & Tell zoom call every other Monday at 7:30P contact me & we'll sign you up -email@example.com).
So when you finish the front, keep on designing the inside too!
Now that's not the end of the story...there's always the envelope that can coordinate with that lovely card you designed....
What fun! Now you have a completely designed card and envelope--what a wonderfully coordinated set.
Using the Designer Series Papers makes all the coordination quite easy...in this case I used one sheet for all 3 focuses...but you can mix& match them because these sets of designer papers are designed to mix & match. For this set we used the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper which is on sale until the end of October.
Remember that the Designer Series sale ends 10/31 and Snowflake Splendor paper is on the sale list for 15% off! The entire list of designer papers on sale can be downloaded here Download 10.01.20_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (NY2B74S6) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Coastal Cabana cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card front).
2. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2 X 4 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut designer paper 3 3/8 X 4 5/8; adhere to white layer with liquid glue.
4. Stamp verse (Snowflake Wishes stamp set) in Memento ink in lower right front.
*Cut medium snowflake (So Many Snowflakes dies) from Bermuda Bay carstock; adhere to left of verse with glue dot in center; adhere large rhinestone to snowflake center.
*Adhere 3 Adhesive backed snowflakes in a triangle (see photo)
5. Cut designer paper 3 3/8 X 4 3/4; adhere to inside with liquid glue
6. Stamp verse (Snowflake Wishes stamp set) in Memento to center.
7. Cut 3 small snowflakes from Bermuda cardstock; adhere to designer paper (see photo); adhere adhesive backed snowflakes to center of each snowflake.
8. Lay envelope flap on wrong side of designer paper & trace with pencil; cut out with Paper Snips; adhere to envelope flap with liquid glue.
9. Stamp snowflakes in Bermuda Bay ink to center.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below...you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now!