Do you want to See Annother No Coloring Secret Card?
Well, now you know the secret to No Coloring to get totally awesome cards---use your Designer Series Paper, right?
Here's another example of using your designer paper to get that amazing pop of great color while not having to get out your coloring tools and take the time to color the images. This time I"m using two designer papers from the Tis the Season series---using papers from the same series lets met coordinate colors without doing much thinking....here's the card...
See how the Spruce Green and the Cherry Cobbler trees blend so well together--both designs came from the Tis the Season pack (which is on sale this month). So I didn't have to stress out about what colors would work well together. Simple, quick, and easy!
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (J34GCWB9) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 3 1/2 X 4 3/4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/8 X 4 5/8
*Stamp "Lots of Love at Christmas" (Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set) in Real Red in the center at the bottom of this layer
*Run through Dainty Diamonds embossing folder
*Adhere to Spruce layer with liquid glue
4. Punch two trees from the Spruce designer paper and one from the Cherry designer paper--adhere the Spruce trees to the card front with liquid glue; adhere the Cherry tree to the front with dimensionals
5. Add copper stars to the top of each tree.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store---order your supplies today.