Yes, it's true--there's New Product Collection from Stampin'Up! called Quite Curvy Keepsake Variety Bundle!
*Quite Curvy Stamp Set (This set plus dies and dsp are available before the mini gets here 11/1 - 1/4/21--then they appear in the mini) + Curvy Dies
*Curvy Christmas Stamp Set (only available 11/1 - 1/4/21
*Classic Christmas DSP
*Download the brochure here Download 10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA
Today, I'll show you one of the cards I just completed using this set....
Isn't that curvy look just terrific? The dies and stamps make creating these amazing curvy designs so easy...I'll give you the step by step directions for this one below followed by the Supply List--remember you will be able to purchase this 11/1/21--SOON!
I'm taking preorders for these products and I'll send the order in first thing on 11/1--email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (410 836 8016) now--the Christmas set and DSP are only available while supplies last!
Remember that the Designer Series sale ends 10/31! The entire list of designer papers on sale can be downloaded here Download 10.01.20_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (NY2B74S6) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper white cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Using the dotted curvy die, cut away approximately 1 1/4-1 1/2 of the card front.
3. Stamp the flowers in Memento ink (note: stamps once following the curve, then turn stamp around to follow the last half of the curve); color with Light & Dark Magenta Madness and Light Granny Apple Green Blends.
4. Stamp verse above flowers in Memento: note - since these are photopolymer you can "bend" them to fit the curve of the flowers if needed.
5. Cut designer paper (Sahara piece from Classic Christmas DSP) 2 1/2 X 5 1/2; adhere to bottom of inside with liquid glue.
6. Cut approximately 18" of white ribbon (Forever Greenery Trim Combo Set), wrap around back of card and tie bow (on the front side of the inside back)--use a glue dot to secure the bow.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below (except for the products available 11/1) and you'll be in my store--order your supplies now. Preorder the products available through me--see above for contact info: