Today I'll show you How to Create a Christmas Card with No Stamping - and it has greetings on it too!
Take a look--isn't that the cutest card...
...and it has greetings, but we didn't use one single stamp! We did use the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper plus two die cuts from the coordinating die set (Home Together) to "spruce" up the tree section...and this quick-easy-no-stamp card is ready to go!
It's fun to piece together little scenes from the designer paper and since the designer papers are all color coordinated--you can use just about any of the designs to create your "picture."
And because this pack of designer paper is 12 X 12 and you only use small sections--you can create tons of cards from one pack!
Remember that the Designer Series sale runs through October 31st and Plaid Tidings is on the sale list for 15% off! The entire list of designer papers on sale can be downloaded here Download 10.01.20_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (J34GCWB9) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/4 X 4; adhere to card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut "scene" from Trimming the Town designer series paper (houses & trees design) 3 X 3 7/8; adhere to left side of Pool layer with liquid glue leaving about 1/16" border on top, bottom and left side
4. Cut tree designer paper 2 1/16 (horizontal) by 2 (vertical) from paper, adhere with liquid glue to top right on pool layer leaving approximately 1/16" borders.
5. Cut verse design 2 1/16 (horizontal) by 2 (vertical) from paper, adhere with liquid glue to bottom right on pool layer leaving approximately 1/16" border.
Die cut one large and one small tree from Mossy Meadow designer paper; adhere large tree with dimensionals to the upper right block and the small tree to the left of the house in the left block.
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any product image below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies today: