The Secret is Out! Did you check out the beautiful sunflower on Wednesday created with the poinsettia dies? If not, click here https://www.sandilovesstamping.com/2020/09/the-sunflower-secret.html . And discover the quick tip of performing the die cutting and embossing all in one step. That trick will save you so much time you'll be able to create another card!
I was so pleased with the sunflower that I just had to try another color to see if the results would be as stunning....what do you think?
It's so fun to experiment with different colors and see how many varieties you can create! The Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper is an excellent 6 x 6 stack with tons of designs to play with when creating with this flower die--there are so many colors and combinations that you can use almost any color in your cardstock palette to design a very stunning card.
The step by step directions are followed by the Supply list where you can order your supplies. If you place an order online & use this month's host code (NY2B74S6) you'll receive $5 in Stampin'Up! product from me (selected by me) for each $50 in product you purchase.
1. Cut Shimmer White cardstock 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, score the long side at 4 1/4 (card base).
2. Cut Night of Navy cardstock 3 3/4 X 5; adhere this layer to the card front with liquid glue.
3. Cut the Misty Moonlight floral designer paper (Flowers for Every Season) 3 5/8 X 5 1/8; adhere to navy layer with liquid glue (note the navy peeps out on the right and left sides of the designer paper).
4. Cut 3 medium poinsettias from Night of Navy cardstock with the medium sized poinsettia dies (cutting & embossing dies). Adhere the centers with glue dots and adhere to card front with liquid glue. Cut a circle approximately 1" in diameter (Layering Circles Dies) from Shimmery White cardstock; adhere to flower center with liquid glue. Adhere 3 Misty Moonlight enamel dots to the flower center.
5. Adhere the flower unit to the card front with liquid glue.
6. Stamp "Happy Day" (Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set #148618) in Night of Navy Ink on Shimmery White cardstock; punch with Classic Label punch. Adhere to card front with dimensionals (#104430).
Your card is ready for sending!
Supply List: Click on any of the product images below and you'll be in my store. Order your supplies now: